55/GAL Blue Ribbon ESC Plus 15W/40. Blue Ribbon Exhaust/Soot Control is an API CK-4 universal fleet engine oil developed for use in four-stroke cycle diesel engines.
- Designed to meet 2017 on-highway exhaust emission standards.
- Specially formulated to protect exhaust aftertreatment devices. This includes diesel particulate filters (DPFs) and diesel oxidation catalysts (DOCs).
- Backward serviceable for use in earlier model diesel engines where API CJ-4, CI-4+, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4 or CF-4 oils are specified.
- Designed for use in mixed fleets with both on-highway and off-road equipment operating in varying climates and under varying loads and service conditions.
- Excellent soot dispersency to protect against soot-induced oil thickening and abrasive wear.
- Excellent oxidation resistance to help minimize deposit formation.
- The low-ash formula makes it compatible with all exhaust emission control systems in modern diesel engines. It also helps prolong DPF life.
- For applications not using Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD), consult the engine manufacturer for recommended service interval.