Gulf Synthetic Super Duty Plus Diesel Engine Oil, SAE 5W-40.
- Full synthetic, heavy duty engine oil formulated to meet or exceed the requirements of most major manufacturers of diesel engines.
- Formulated with synthetic base fluids that provide extra thermal stability, oxidation resistance, shear stability, high-VI and excellent low-temperature fluidity.
- Meets certain requirements of Detroit Diesel, Cummins, Mack, Caterpillar and Allison.
- Meets the requirements of API CK-4/SN.
- Enhanced fuel economy can be expected when using Gulf Synthetic Super Duty Plus engine oil because of its enhanced fluid friction properties and lowered operating temperatures.
- Provides for superior cold starting and faster startup lubrication compared to conventional 15W-40 engine oils.
Gulf Synthetic Super Duty Plus SAE 5W-40 is recommended for modern turbo-charged, low emission diesel engines used in on- and off-highway equipment. Suitable for new and older diesel powered vehicles from Class 8 tractors / trailers to heavy utility and delivery fleets.