Gulflex Moly 3% EP 2, tube grease, 14oz.
GULFLEX® Grease is a premium, NLGI #2 extreme pressure (EP) lithium complex grease specifically designed to provide superior performance under the most severe applications. MADE IN USA!
- Low oil separation
- High dropping point of 500°F
- Outstanding load carrying capacity
- Excellent protection from water wash-off
- Excellent resistance to rust and corrosion
- Outstanding extreme pressure and antiwear characteristics
- Excellent thermal and mechanical stability in conditions of severe operating temperatures
- Premium Red High Temp Grease for spindle assemblies, ball and roller bearings.
- Highly resistant to separation, bleeding and hardening.
- Pumps readily.
- Resistant to heat and cold.
- Highly water resistant
- Use on all power equipment
Gulflex® is an extremely stable, contamination resistant grease formulated from high viscosity index base oils, thickening agent, and additive components specifically selected for their high temperature performance. It is fortified with 3% molybdenum disulfide and special polymers to provide superior adhesion and longer equipment life. APPLICATIONS: Gulflex® is the ideal lubricant for a variety of grease applications, including wet and dirty environments, heavy shock loads, heavy-duty chassis, wheel bearings, fifth wheels, universal and constant velocity (CV) joints, on-highway truck fleets, mining, agricultural, construction, logging, and earth moving equipment. It meets the performance specification of Caterpillar’s MPGM 3% MoS2 lithium complex grease.